02 August 2016

Craving junky take-out? Make these!

I am cheap, and I love cooking at home. Also, I live in a restaurant wasteland (though I do enjoy checking out amazing restaurants in other towns), so I often end up getting whiny about my inability to go out for [fill-in-the-blank], and then I just do it myself.  Sometimes my recipes turn out to be wonderfully healthy and basically function as a DIY fountain of youth (well, I mean, almost always), and sometimes they reveal my darker, artery-clogged, junk-food loving side.  I realized that I have enough of these recipes to categorize them, starting with rip-offs of Asian yummies:



Black Pepper Tofu
Chinese Noodles with Egg and Tomato
Hot and Sour Sickie Soup
Mapo Tofu
Spicy Thai Eggplant Stir Fry
Szechuan Green Beans


No comments:

Post a Comment