01 July 2014

Independence Day means burnt food.



I mean that in a good way, of course.  Any country that celebrates it birth but sitting outside in the summer, grilling everything in sight and drankin' beer has potential.  I have hope for us.

I've done this kind of post every year around this time, and I don't have any new recipes for the grill.  If I'm being totally honest with you, I really only grill salmon and potatoes over and over again. But, if that's not American enough for you, here's a recap of some other grilling recipes I developed (and ate!) during my time over at The Examiner, along with some other experiments I've created over the years.  Happy Independence Day, 'Merica.

Chili-rubbed Pork Tenderloin

Cumin-Lime Corn

Grilled Shrimp, two ways

Kabobs: Greek Meatball and Asian Chicken

Dressed-Up Hotdogs (please forgive me)

Potato-Bean Burgers

Spicy Marinated Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment